Thursday 8 December 2022

Krampus Cookie


 Hello, today I'm showcasing the Whimsy Stamps digi : Krampus Cookie designed by Dustin Pike.

I've printed the digi and cut it out with the Scan N Cut, colored it with Copic Markers and mounted it with foamtape.

I made a stencil on the Scan N Cut too, it's not perfect, but handmade, so I'm chuffed.

I planned on using only one set of stripes, probably should have made the slots bigger eh? So I decided to move the stencil and use what ever ink was left on my blendingbrush to make a layered/shadow background..just because the image covered most of it.

For the background I've used Lumberjack Plaid, Fired Brick and Festive Berries Distress inks.

Stamped the sentiment from another Whimsy (clear set) , also from Dustin Pike : Dragon Christmas.

Mounted the image on top and added white details to the eyes.


You can find the digi in the Whimsy Store: https://whimsystamps.com/collections/december-2022-digital/products/krampus-cookie-digital-stamp


#Whimsystamps #Digistamps #Handmadecard #cardmaker #designteam #CASCard #Winterscene #DustinPike #Dustinpikedraws #Naughtylooksgood  #punnycard #Wintercard #Christmascard  #KrampusCookie

No comments:

Post a Comment