Friday 30 December 2022

Happy New Year!

 


Hello, Today I'm wishing you a happy new year with the Whimsy Stamps digi: Celebration Gwen, from the Some Odd Girl line.

Of Course it could be for any celebration, birthday too, but as it's that time of year, I've added the sentiment in Photoshop, whist prepping the digi.

I printed the image onto Alcohol marker paper and colored it with Copic and Graphit Brush markers, mostly for their fineliner nib. Added the feel of glitter with tiny dots and with a fine white gel pen. If I could find my blue glitter and silver gel pen I'd use them too.

Adhered the panel onto a cardbase with tape runner.


You can find the digi in the Whimsy store: https://whimsystamps.com/products/celebration-gwen-digital-stamp?_pos=5&_sid=9d40bc2ed&_ss=r



#Whimsystamps #Digistamps #Handmadecard #cardmaker #designteam #CASCard #Winterscene #SOG #SomeOddGirl #Copicmarkers #Graphitbrushmarkers #HappyNewYear #Newyearscard

No comments:

Post a Comment