Thursday 15 December 2022

Naughty is the new nice

 Hello, today I'm using the Whimsy Digi: Very Present Helper. I had to as soon  it's  my Birthday and also Christmas and my Kittens are basically Hooligans... Also Purple is my favorite color ;-)

I printed the image on Alcohol marker safe paper together with the sentiment. I made it up, but I thought it's perfect for the image.

Had the Scan N Cut do it's thing and then colored the image with Copic markers.

For the background I masked off the bottom and the top  of the cardbase and applied Distress inks: Shaded Lilac, Wilted Violet and Villainous Poison and  then I splattered with a shimmery ink, I mean it's almost Christmas and shimmer or glitter is cool.

Mounted the image with foam tape and adhered it on top, same with the sentiment.


You can find the digi  in the Whimsy Store https://whimsystamps.com/products/very-present-helpers-digital-stamp?_pos=5&_sid=8e97856c4&_ss=r


#Whimsystamps #Digistamps #Handmadecard #cardmaker #designteam #CASCard #Winterscene #CrissyArmstrong  #punnycard #Wintercard #Christmascard  #penguinsarecool

No comments:

Post a Comment