Saturday 24 December 2022

on the last day of Christmas my love gave to me...

 4 calling birds and a partridge in a pear tree?

I had this in my head as the sentiment for today's card, but then I chickened out and went whit another.

Both are digi sets from Whimsy Stamps: 4calling birds and  Merry  & Bright sentiments

I printed the digi with my laser printer onto watercolor card and colored the  image with Talens Ecoline a fluid or liquid watercolor medium.

Mounted the panel onto my cardbase with taperunner


Find the Merry Christmas Sentiments here: https://whimsystamps.com/products/merry-and-bright-digital-sentiments?_pos=3&_sid=a43f017ea&_ss=r

And the Four Calling Birds digi here: https://whimsystamps.com/products/four-calling-birds-digital-stamp?_pos=8&_sid=dc599f0af&_ss=r

I would like to wish you all Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

#Whimsystamps #Digistamps #Handmadecard #cardmaker #designteam #CASCard #Winterscene  #Wintercard #Christmascard #fourcallingbirds #Cardbymaaike #TalensEcoline


No comments:

Post a Comment