Tuesday 6 December 2022

Nice is soooo last Season


 Hello, this week I'm using the Whimsy Digi called: Penguin light me up.

I printed it on Alcohol marker safe paper together with the sentiment. I made it up, but I thought it's perfect for the image.

Had the Scan N Cut do it's thing and then colored the image with alcohol markers, I've used a mix of brands, they all play together nicely.

For the background I masked off the bottom of the cardbase and applied Distress inks:  Tumbled Glass, Salty Ocean and then splattered with shimmery ink, as if there's more lights behind the Naughty penguin.

The sentiment reminded me of teens saying stuff like this..oh a landline is sooo 1980's or that red bag is so 2020 or what not, you know what I mean, I'm sure.


Added some white gel pen details for a shine on the lights and Penguin.

You can find the digi  in the Whimsy Store here: https://whimsystamps.com/products/penguin-light-me-up-digital-stamp?_pos=1&_sid=d745a8a5a&_ss=r


#Whimsystamps #Digistamps #Handmadecard #cardmaker #designteam #CASCard #Winterscene #CrissyArmstrong  #punnycard #Wintercard #Christmascard  #penguinsarecool

No comments:

Post a Comment