Sunday 15 October 2023

AAA Card Challenges #251 Anything Spooky Goes


 
Hello, this fortnight we at AAA Card Challenges, we're looking for a CAS Spooky card as Halloween is upon us.  Now if you don't make Halloween cards, we worded it as Spooky, so you can give it your own twist, like a Monster card p.e.


for my card I've used a Whimsy Stamps Digi from the Dustin Pike Collection: Bat Candle.

I printed it, cut it out, colored it with alcohol markers and  then Mounted it with foamtape.

The flame has a covering of Nuvo Shimmer pen, so it looks like it's flickering..well in my head it does ;-)

For the cardbase I masked off an area and then applied Distress inks (Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn and Rustic Wilderness); splattered with water at Liquid Stardust from Lawn Fawn.

Mounted the image on top, I didn't mean to put it that low, but the masking paper got too wet and left a nice green mark, now covered, so don't tell anyone.

As always you have two weeks to play along the AAA Card Challenge, see this.

3 comments:

  1. You are the Queen of cute and CAS and I always am inspired by your fab cards - I love the bright green behind the happy bat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card reminds me of the movie Fern Gully...adorable little bat!!

    ReplyDelete