Sunday 1 October 2023

AAA Birthday Cards Challenge #54: Favourite Colors

 

 

Hello this Month we have a collab with our sister challenge  AAA Cards.



(AAA Cards is: inkblending with 3 or more colors) and AAA Birthday Card Challenges is: Favorite Colors.

AAA Cards is a Clean and Simple Challenge, so CAS cards  and ours is of course Birthday Cards

Now my favorite colors are Distress inks for inkblending and I've used more than 3 ;-)

I've used: Picked Raspberry, Candied Apple, Carved Pumpkin, Mustard Seed, Twisted Citron, Mermaid Lagoon, Chipped Sapphire, Villainous Poison and Wilted Violet.

For my card, I masked off an area and applied the Distress inks with inkblending brushes, then splattered with water and adhered an image from Whimsy Stamps (Peeking Pandas that I colored with Copic Markers)


Stamped the Happy Birthday from Whimsy Stamps (Simple Sentiment Strips) with Versafine ink.


To enter your card on the AAA Birthday  Card Challenges, see this.


For the AAA Card Challenges, see this.

2 comments: