Saturday 28 October 2023

Blue and pink snowman

 There's a new challenge over at the Less is More Blog and it's : Blue, Pink and White.

I thought a snowman is white-ish with blue ( and I did  his scarf, Cheeks ,hat heart buttons in pink and blue tones, I didn't forget the carrot nose, but that would be orange  and well, I will add that later ;-)

the Snowman is From Marianne Design CS1139 and I stamped it with Versafine ink on watercolor card and colored it with Karin Markers.

There's a matching die so I cut it out.

For the cardbase I masked off the bottom and I used what ever in k was left on a blue inkblending brush, then splattered with water/

Sentiment is from My Favorite Things (Bitty Holiday Wishes) and I stamped it in blue.

Mounted the Snowman with Foamtape and adhered him on top.

Want to play along too, see the Less is More Blog by clicking here.

#LessisMore #LIM #CASChallenge #CASCard #Blogchallenge

#SuperCASchallenge   #Handmadecard  #Cardmakers  #CardsbyMaaike #Blogspotchallenge 

#inkblending   #MarianneDesign #MFT #MyFavoriteThings


5 comments:

  1. Ankie van de Polder28 October 2023 at 19:15

    Wat een schattig sneeuwmannetje. Groetjes Ankie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! He's fab, great card too

    Have a smashing weekend

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another fab and cute card, perfect for the colour challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun take on the color challenge - love that snowman. Super cute. Thanks for playing over at LIM.

    ReplyDelete