Sunday 1 October 2023

marching band



 There's a new challenge over at the Less is More Challenge blog:

Music.

I've chosen a set from My Favorite Things: Strike up the band and I stamped it with Extreme black ink onto Copic marker safe paper.

Colored it with Copic markers, then restamped it all with Versafine ink as I left my stamps in my Stamping tool it was easy and I think my Extreme  black needs reinking.

That's all it takes sometimes.

For more information or to play along the Less is More Challenge, see this.

4 comments:

  1. Super card, adorable images

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful sentiment and such a cute card. Your coloring is awesome! Thanks for playing over at LIM.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool card with a stamp set I always regretted not buying

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that;'s a shame, yes but they've been re-releasing the Birdie Brown ones now and again. I saw the POlar Bear Pals just came out again, love that set too

      Delete