Thursday 5 October 2023

Little Wizard Owl

 


Hello, today I'm using a digi from the new Whimsy Stamps release and the Meijens Design line: Little Wizard Owl, you can find it in the shop here: https://whimsystamps.com/collections/newest-digital/products/little-wizard-owl-digital-stamp

There's a few others from Meijens Designs too, so go check  them out.

I printed it twice  on the same Copic paper panel, so the're the exact same size, then cut the panel in two. Colored one with Spectrum Noir markers this time and cut it out. After cutting I went around the edges with a  Memento marker ad mounted the image with foamtape.

The reason I printed it twice is so I could leave all the swirly bits out and they'd still show up in the background.

For the background I made  Moon by masking it off on the panel and applied Distress inks in various blues, then splattered with water and a gold metallic paint for stars.

As the image is an Owl and he's not on a branch but holding a wand, I just let him float there, levitate if you will ;-) how did that go? something something Leviosáh , I'm sure you know it better than me ;-).

Adhered the cut-out owl on top and added white gel pen and Glossy accents on his eyes.

Not sure about the sentiment yet, Magical birthday, you're a hoot? I shall see what I use this card for, then decide.

Again you can find the digi in the Whimsy Shop: https://whimsystamps.com/collections/newest-digital/products/little-wizard-owl-digital-stamp

#Whimsystamps #Digistamps #Handmadecard #cardmaker #designteam #CASCard #CopicColoring #CardsbyMaaike  #Distressinks    #Halloween, #SpookyCard #Trickortreat #MeijenDesign #littlewizardowl

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment