Sunday 22 October 2023

Bat Temper

 Hello, today I'm using a Whimsy Stamps Digi from  the Dustin Pike line: Dracula Dragon.

I printed it and colored it with alcohol markers.

I made up the sentiment, I really wanted it to have puns, BAT instead of BAD and Count as in Dracula, I hope it's as funny to you as to my 5 year old brain ;-)

Added white gel pens for the eyes and mounted the panel on a card, nothing fancy this time like a see through ghost haha


you can find the digi in the Whimsy Shop: https://whimsystamps.com/products/dracula-dragon-digital-stamp?_pos=2&_sid=ceed2709e&_ss=r



#Whimsystamps #Digistamps #Handmadecard #cardmaker #designteam #CASCard #CopicColoring #CardsbyMaaike  #DustinPike  #PunnyCard  #Distressinks    #Halloween, #SpookyCard #Trickortreat

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment