Friday 27 October 2023

Mini Headless Horseman

 


Hello, today, just in time for Halloween  I thought I would use the Whimsy Stamps Digi: Mini Headless Horseman from the Some Odd Girl Line.

I printed it, cut it out and then colored it with Triblend markers, mounted it with foamtape and set it aside.

For the background, I cut a mask, kinda pumpkin shaped and I  wanted to do it orange, but I opted for a spooky  nightsky with Purple Distress inks (Wilted VIolet and Villainous Poison).

Splattered with water and then removed the mask, so my metallic paint splatter would go everywhere ...and... it did ;-)The sentiment is from Spirited Sentiments, also Whimsy Stamps and I stamped it twice, once with purple, then blue to get that  indigo looking purple.

Let it all dry , then mounted the Horseman on top, added eye balls with a black Memento marker and white gel pen details.

You can find the digi and sentiment in the Whimsy Store: 

https://whimsystamps.com/collections/some-odd-girl-digital-collection/products/mini-headless-horseman-digital-stamp

Halloween Sentiments: https://whimsystamps.com/collections/digital-sentiment-sets/products/haunting-halloween-sentiments-digital-stamp

Sentiment Clear set: https://whimsystamps.com/products/spirited-sentiments-clear-stamps


#Whimsystamps #Digistamps #Handmadecard #cardmaker #designteam #CASCard #CopicColoring #CardsbyMaaike  #SomeOddGirl  #PunnyCard  #Distressinks    #Halloween, #SpookyCard #Trickortreat

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment