Saturday 14 October 2023

Sweet Sheets

 Hello, today I"m using one of the two Ghosts in the Digi set  Sweet Sheet from Whimsy Stamps and Dustin Pike.

I printed the image with the sentiment (Halloween digi sentiments) onto Copic safe paper and also on removable masking paper as I wanted to make a one layer card (bar the cardbase) and a see through Ghost.

I cut out the mask and also made a circle mask for the moon and masked the side and bottom of my cardpanel so I could inkblend the sky and moon with Distress inks and then matched a  lighter color where the ghost is in front, just the ghost not the broom of hat I wanted to look see through,  I like it, I'm not so good at coloring  glass or transparent object, but I try ;-)

I liked the idea, so will try again.


Splattered the moon with water and I see there was some shimmer spray still on the brush, so free shimmer.

You can find the digi in the Whimsy Shop here:  https://whimsystamps.com/products/sweet-sheet-set-digital-stamp?_pos=1&_sid=d7fb863c8&_ss=r


And the Halloween Sentiments: https://whimsystamps.com/collections/digital-sentiment-sets/products/haunting-halloween-sentiments-digital-stamp


And this is near identical to a clear stamp set if you prefer: https://whimsystamps.com/products/spirited-sentiments-clear-stamps?_pos=6&_sid=4e262bc06&_ss=r




#Whimsystamps #Digistamps #Handmadecard #cardmaker #designteam #CASCard #CopicColoring #CardsbyMaaike  #DustinPike  #PunnyCard  #Distressinks    #Halloween, #SpookyCard #Trickortreat

 

 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment