Friday 14 October 2016

Fijne Kerstdagen, Merry Christmas

This week it's a sketch challenge over at CAS Colours & Sketches.

This is my second card for it, the first...well let's say it looked better in my head than on paper lol.

I'm sorry the photo is a bit dark, it's 9p.m. and I tried with the flash, but that didn't turn out great.

I salvaged the sponged panel from the first card, I sponged a strip of the cardbase with Dusty concord, shaded lilac and tumbled glass. then stamped the tiny hearts nackground stamp from Hero arts with Versamark and heat emboosed it with Wow!  vintage champagne embossing powder.

I die cut the scene from white glitter paper I have made sticky with Elizabeth Crafts double sided adhesive. The die is from Leane Creatief  (#14).

Stuck the sponged panel onto the cardbase with tape runner, stuck the scenery on top and stamped the sentiment in Versamark also to heat emboss it with Wow! pearl gold sparkle embossing glitter.

Much better....

For more information on the CAS Colours & Sketches challenge, see this

3 comments:

  1. Awesome card - love the gradient background! Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The nighttime scene you've created here is marvelous! Thanks so much for sharing your card with us at CC&S - I always enjoy seeing what you create! :)

    ReplyDelete