Friday 21 October 2016

Vibrant pink for Christmas?

The Wednesday CHallenge over at Simon Says Stamp is: think pink.
Showcasing Pink and Main products, which I have none of.
I have stitched rounded rectangles die from another brand, could have used those, but I'm not sure it would go through this 140lbs  watercolor paper.

I used the Hero Arts Deer 4x6 stampset I was given by SSS for being spotlighted a while back.
I stamped it repeatedly in Versafine ink with the MISTI as I wanted a deep black print.

The to color the panel I used the re-inker for Distress ink picked raspberry.and applied is a sort of ombre effect, not sure if the camera picks it up well.

Mounted the watercolor panel with foamt tape to the cardbase and added little gold star confetti with glue dots.

Opted to add a sentiment, but it's already in the stamp and I like how it is the focus point.

For more information on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, see this

1 comment:

  1. hello! this is amazing, luv the pink watercolored splash background and the silhouette deer...awesome! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete