Thursday 21 December 2017

Happy Birthday dragon

The Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge is: party.
the Wednesday Challenge is Party time, showcasing Simon Says Stamp exclusives.

Personally I just had my birthday and I don't do big parties anymore, I went for a high tea with a good friend and shopped at garden centre, you know quality time...But a birthday should be a party! especially for kids.

For my card I used the Simon Says Stamp birthday circle thinlit and I cut it from slate or dark grey glitter card. attached it to the cardbase with liquid glue.

The dragon is from My Favorite Things (magical dragons) and I stamped him with


Simon Says Stamp intense black ink and colored him with Spectrum Illustrator and Noir markers. I also used liquid glue and then a bit of foam tape to pop up his head outside the wreath.
Added the star shapes are from Create a smile and a few glittery enamel dots to finish the card.


For more information on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, see this.
For more information on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, see this.

3 comments:

  1. Aww what a sweet dragon Maaike, lovely card too.Wishing you and your family a very Happy Christmas also ;) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. De draak is zo schattig, mooie kleuren heb je daarvoor gebruikt. Bedankt voor het meedoen met Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete