Sunday 13 November 2022

AAA Cards Challenge #228: Along the Edge + Rainbows

 


This fortnight we play along the edge again ,with the twist of rainbow(s).

The  twist was chosen by Ceal.

For my card I masked off an area and applied Distress inks ( Candied Apple, Carved Pumpkin, Mustard Seed, Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Salty Ocean, Wilted Violet and Picked Raspberry), through a Create a Smile Stamps Stencil ( Happy Mail),

The sentiment is from Clearly Besotted (Tiny type) and I stamped it with Versafine ink.




I also made a second card as now I look at it again, I kind of miss the brightness, the intensity of the rainbow colors, so I tried again. And for my second card I did use all the same Distress inks, but in  different order and with the addition of Uncharted Mariner for the edges.

I ripped a  strip of masking paper or removable labels from Herma, very nice and affordable and it doesn't rip my coated DCP paper :-D...Splattered with water, white paint and Shimmer Spritz for that Northern lights feel. 

The sentiment is from My Favorite Things Bitty Holiday Wishes.

The house diecut is from Jeanine's Art (JAD10160) and the Polar Bear is from Ave Creative )Love to Craft) and I got it from Action, that means Sold out is gone forever. I thought the ripped edge might looks like a snowbank and a lonely Polar Bear walking around the one house.

For more information or to play along the AAA Cards Challenge,


see this.

I'm entering the card into the current Less is More Challenge: use 2 or more colours from the colour wheel.




1 comment: