Friday 18 November 2022

Whimsy Stamps: Frosty Hugs and Frosty Wishes


 Hello, this week I've combined 2  Whimsy Stamps Digi sets from Dustin Pike: Frosty Whishes and Frosty hugs to get both penguins. I made them similar sizes, but slightly different so It would look like one is waving at the other penguin in the back.

The sentiment is from Frosty Hugs and I printed it onto a panel with my laser printer and then foiled it, hard to catch on camera, but it's a nice royal blue now and so shiny, perfect for Christmas card.

Then diecut the circle from the panel and traced the opening onto the cardbase, applied Distress inks, basically what ever was left on my blending brushes and boy  was there a lot left!, they're soaking now because I didn't intend to go this dark, but I like it!, splattered with water and then white acrylic paint. Cut a bit of scrap card into a snowbank and glued it on top.

I've mounted the panel and penguins with foamtape and adhered them onto the cardbase.

The image I 've colored with alcohol markers like Graphit Brush and Copic markers, I like the fineline option on the Graphit and there was a need for this mini nib ;-)

Find the digis here: https://whimsystamps.com/search?q=frosty


#Whimsystamps #Digistamps #Handmadecard #cardmaker #designteam #CASCard #Winterscened #Dustinpike #Dustinpikedraws  #punnycard #Wintercard #Christmascard #Valentinesdaycard #penguinsarecool

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment