Friday 25 November 2022

Whimsy Stamps: Frosty Whishes

 


Hello, today I'm showing you another fabulous Digi from Whimsy Stamps,Illustrated by Dustin Pike: Frosty Whishes.


I've printed the digi on Copic safe paper with my laser printer, also printed another panel with the sentiment with the laser printer, so I could foil it in a navy or royal blue, nice and electric blue? not sure, but perfect for Winter.

I then diecut a circle from said panel and traced it onto the card base. I then applied Distress inks: Tumbled glass and Shaded Lilac behind the opening, splattered with water and white paint, let it dry.

Colored the image with  Graphit brush and  Copic Markers and mounted it with foam tape.. I also mounted the window panel with foam tape and adhered iot to the cardbase, then mounted the image on top.


Find  the digi set here: https://whimsystamps.com/products/frosty-wishes-digital-stamp?_pos=2&_sid=13e200f0e&_ss=r

#Whimsystamps #Digistamps #Handmadecard #cardmaker #designteam #CASCard #Winterscened #Dustinpike #Dustinpikedraws  #punnycard #Wintercard #Christmascard #penguinsarecool #bathinginhotchocolatemilk 

No comments:

Post a Comment