Saturday 12 November 2022

Naughty for sure

 


Hello today I'm using the Whimsy Stamps Digi stamp Grinchy Naughty list.

I am pretty sure you recognize the main character and his name from a Christmas Movie, so I felt I should make him green

I'm not entirely sure why he's on a toilet, but a sentiment like: "Oh crap, it's that time again" would have been nice too, but I only thought of it now.... I made my sentiment while I was prepping the digi stamp. I felt his expression went with it. The puppy dressed up as a reindeer is so funny and cute.

I colored the image with alcohol markers. and mounted it with foamtape. the background is Distress inks, I think Shaded Lilac and prize ribbon, not entirely sure anymore, sorry; my inkblending tool just do what they want as they retain so much ink ;-)

Adhered the image on top and then filled in the gap between  the images with a matching marker. in real life it matches much better than on the photo, but trust me on this.

Also mounted the sentiment with foamtape and adhered it to the cardbase.


You can find this fun digi in the Whimsy Store: https://whimsystamps.com/collections/november-2022-digital/products/grinchy-naughty-lists-digital-stamp



#Whimsystamps #Digistamps #Handmadecard #cardmaker #designteam #CASCard #Christmascard #Dustinpike #Dustinpikedraws #humoristiccard #punnycard  


No comments:

Post a Comment