Friday 4 November 2022

Santa Down Under


 Hi today I'm using the Whimsy Stamps Digi:  Down Under Santa.

If I could choose where to spend Winter/Christmas , it would be Australia too because it's Summer then. I like Summer ;-)

I printed the digi and cut it out, then colored it with alcohol markers. 

For the background I've applied Distress inks in a tropical sunset like color combo: Barn Door, Spiced Marmalade, Ripe Persimmon, Fossilized Amber and Mustard Seed. I've applied these directly on my cardbase. Matched the gaps in between the characters with the background, then mounted the image with foam tape and adhered it to the cardbase.

Sentiment was printed at the same time as the digi and I also mounted it with foam tape and adhered it to the cardbase, it doesn't come with the set, I made it up.


Find the Whimsy Stamps digi in their store: https://whimsystamps.com/collections/november-2022-digital/products/down-under-santa-digital-stamp


#Whimsystamps #Digistamps #Handmadecard #cardmaker #designteam #CASCard #Christmascard #Dustinpike #Dustinpikedraws #humoristiccard #punnycard #DownunderChristmas 

No comments:

Post a Comment