Saturday 5 November 2022

Grinchy has proof....Naughty looks good on you


 Hello today I  have a bonus card for you, I'm using the Whimsy Stamps: Grinchy Texts.

Instead of texting it looks like he's taking a selfie or he's showing you he's got proof:  you were caught in the act...but naughty looks good on you...

OK it made sense in my head, so I typed the sentiment whilst I was editing the digi image. Then I printed it onto  alcohol marker paper and colored it with a variety of brands. I'm not entirely sure what clothes  the Grinchy (or Grinch) actually wears except the Santa suit) turns out I almost colored him the same as the image in the shop, but I gave mine black shoes and a pink phone, because I wanted to. I did almost give him a blue lederhosen but then realized lederhosen should probably be leder..leather..anyway could be jeans to.

Cut the panel smaller and mounted it with foamtape for some added dimension and adhered it to the cardbase.


You can find the digi in the Whimsy Shop: https://whimsystamps.com/collections/november-2022-digital/products/grinchy-texts-digital-stamp


#Whimsystamps #Digistamps #Handmadecard #cardmaker #designteam #CASCard #Winterscene #DustinPike #Dustinpikedraws #Naughtylooksgood  #punnycard #Wintercard #Christmascard  #Grinchytexts

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment