Sunday 14 May 2023

AAA Card Challenges: #240 Pink Birthday

 


Hello, this fortnight we're celebrating AAA's Card 9th Birthday and we're going all pink!

Can you make it  a CAS and Pink Birthday Card? I love pink but I found it challenging with my supplies. I took hollyhock dies, I think from the Crafter's Companion Advent Calendar I got once, but I am not entirely sure.


I used watercolours on a bit of watercolour card, let it dry, then cut out the flowers.

I diecut a circle from a panel and traced the opening on a cardbase and applied Distress inks in a variety of pinks and what ever was left on my ink blending brush, Spun Sugar, Kitch Flamingo,  Picked Raspberry, i've tried to fade it out to the top left side, so it might be a whole field of pink hollyhocks.

The sentiment is from Clearly Besotted  (Tiny Type) and I've used Versafine black ink.

Mounted the panel with foam tape and adhered in to the cardbase and then tucked the Hollyhocks behind the opening, making sure the stick out at the top.


To play along our AAA Cards Challenge, see this.


No comments:

Post a Comment