Wednesday 31 May 2023

Peeking Daisy card

 


This fortnight the challenge over at Less is More is Flowers with the One Layer requirement too.

I wanted to use a set with built a flower thing, I thought I had from My Favorite Things, but I don't actually have it, looked at it a lot on  sale, but never got it.

So I got busy this weekend and been thinking what to do and decided on this design.

Instead of stamping flowers I diecut it from the cardbase, as it's one layer I added interest on the inside, to keep it looking good I stamped the interest instead of swiping the inkpad or inblending, I would have needed to make a mask to make it look good.

I stamped the sentiment on the cardfront with the same Memento inks: Angel Pink and Rose Bud., the sentiment is from My Favorite Things Bitty Birthday Wishes.

The inside is stamped with Marianne Design Eline's Brushes (EC0162)

The Dais is from Simon Says Stamp Peeking Daisy and I cut it from the cardbase, it's very fragile so I might add a piece of vellum or acetate, so I have glue down the daisy, not sure yet.


Want to play along too? see  the less is More webpage here.






3 comments:

  1. what a fun opening card, I love the detail of the background that you've created inside the card. Thank you for joining us at Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  2. And it turned out beautifully

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful CAS card & thanks for playing along at 'Less Is More' this time ..... Sid xx

    ReplyDelete