Saturday 13 May 2023

Less is More challenge: Spring

The new challenge at Less is More is: Spring.




For my card I used images from Paperie Ink, both from Hello Spring and Bunny talk.

Masked off an area and applied Distress inks: Tumbled Glass and Twisted Citron with what ever was left on the brushes.

Colored the images with Copic Markers, then I mounted the bunnies with foamtape and the  forget me not flowers with liquid glue.

Adhered everything to the cardbase.

I don't really send out Spring card, there's a sentiment like it in the set, I will add a  sentiment when I know what the card is for, probably Happy Birthday ;-) or Hoppy Birthday as they're bunnies and they hop....


To play along the Less is More Challenge, see this.


#LIM #LessisMore #CAScard #CASchallenge #paperieink

4 comments:

  1. what a lovely card, so crisp and fresh with such a cute image.

    Thanks for sharing with us at Less is More.

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fresh spring colours you have used and those cut bunnies,great placement too. Thank you so much for playing along with our Spring challenge with LIM.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wat schattig deze. Groetjes, Ankie

    ReplyDelete