Thursday 25 May 2023

Mad Scientist Toby


Hello, this week I made a get well card, if you're brave enough to take the remedy from a Mad Scientist that is...

The image is from Whimsy Stamps , from the Some Odd Girl Digi: Mad Scientist Toby.

I think it could be a girl too, esp with the lilac hair and orange boots...somehow she reminds me a little of comedian Ruby Wax, maybe I should have done red hair?

I added the sentiment, I thought was funny, I made it, added it while prepping the image on the computer., I also flipped the image to look the other side, that's why I love digistamps so much.

I printed the image onto Markers safe paper and colored it with my Graphit Brush markers to get into the tiny corners.

Cut the panel smaller to make a matte with a nice border and then adhered it to the cardbase.


You can find the digi in the Whimsy Store: https://whimsystamps.com/products/mad-scientist-tobie-digital-stamp?_pos=3&_sid=5531fa3a1&_ss=r

#Whimsystamps #Digistamps #Handmadecard #cardmaker #designteam #CASCard #CopicColoring #CardsbyMaaike  #SomeOddGirl #GetWellCard  #PunnyCard

 

 

 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment