Sunday 28 May 2023

AAA CArds Challenge #241: Hot and or Cold Drinks


 Hello, this fortnight the AAA Card Challenge is all about drinks, hot or cold, Sue chose the theme.

I went for hot coffee.For my card I inkblended Coffee Stains with the Time For Tea stencil (aptly named Coffee Stains Stencil ), I've used Distress inks, Tea Dye and Ground Espresso.

My Yeti is from Impronte D'Autore and I stamped him with My Favorite Things Extreme Black ink and fussy cut him out, then colored him with Copic Markers, mounted it with foamtape and adhered it to the cardbase.

The sentiment is from Create a Smile Stamps:  Something Sweet stampset and I 've used Versafine Vintage Sepia to stay with the coffee stains, I Like my sentiments black, but this made more sense.



To play along the AAA Cards Challenge, see this.


#AAAcards #AAACardchallenge #CASChallenge #CASCard #Blogchallenge

#SuperCASchallenge   #Handmadecard  #Cardmakers  #Designteam #Blogspotchallenge 

#inkblending   #guestdesigner #challengewinner

#createasmilestamps #CAS #Timeforteadesigns #Improntedáutore

1 comment:

  1. This card is so stinking cute! How could your friend refuse a meet?!

    ReplyDelete