Sunday 3 March 2024

AAA Cards Challenge #260: Sketch



This fortnight we have a sketch and as  always you can flip or rotate it if you like as long as we can see it.

Now I have to admit it took me a while to find the right stamps and images and , you'd think I might consider this when I make the sketches, but nope I just go in with a blanc mind..hehe

I've used the Marianne Design  Panda's and I've stamped them on watercolor card with Versafine.

At first I did it on my cardbase with Copic safe ink, as I wanted to  use my Copics, but it would bleed through the cardstock to the inside and all the black on the panda's made stamping difficult.

So I went with watercolor card and Karin Markers

Sentiment is from Whimsy Stamps (Simple Sentiment Strips) and the clouds is a Stencil also Marianne Design and I've used whatever was left on my blu inkblending brushes, looks like Broken China.


 



To play along the AAA Cards Challenge, see this.

 

#AAAcards #AAACardchallenge #CASChallenge #CASCard #Blogchallenge

#SuperCASchallenge   #Handmadecard  #Cardmakers  #Designteam #Blogspotchallenge  #SSS20YearsOfDistress

#inkblending   #guestdesigner #challengewinner  


5 comments:

  1. Maaike you make me feel good that I don't really have too many cute stamps, you have the most cutest of images they always make me smile and I think this was an awesome take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the scene you've create Maaike and wonderful colouring too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pandas are so cute and pudgy! I just want to poke them in the belly... Adorable card! hugs!

    ReplyDelete