Sunday 17 March 2024

AAA Cards Challenge #261: Anything CAS goes with the option of Spring or Spring Colors



Hello, this fortnight Anything CAS goes and if you can't decide may we suggest the option to make it a Spring (colored) card.

I went Easter with a digi from Gerda Steiner Designs (Kitten in Basket) , printed it on watercolor paper and colored it in with Karen markers, I don't have a lighter grey and I really wanted it to be a white bunny cat, not black like my own and or brown like the basket, so it's shadows are a bit harsher than I'd like, but hey ho...

As my printer likes to do things on a slant, I cut the panel straight and matted it onto a cardbase and then sprayed it with a fixative spray.

To play along the AAA Cards Challenge, see this.

 

#AAAcards #AAACardchallenge #CASChallenge #CASCard #Blogchallenge

#SuperCASchallenge   #Handmadecard  #Cardmakers  #Designteam #Blogspotchallenge 

#inkblending   #guestdesigner #challengewinner  #GSD #GerdaSteinerDesigns


4 comments:

  1. Ohh I did not know GSD had digi stamps, isn't this such an adorable image. GSD has a challenge on at the mo to hide there easter egg watermark on your card

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, they do have a bunch, even free ones so check them out ;-)

      Delete
  2. Super spring CAS card and soooo adorable!! Love this image!

    ReplyDelete