Monday 4 March 2024

I don't drink coffee

 

Hello, today I wanted to use two new digis from Whimsy Stamps and Dustin Pike:

Caramel Coffee and Caramel Ignores.

I prepped the images  on the pc and I cropped the sentiment that is in between them,

I coy and pasted the I do from I don't and put it on the mug, so one wakes up without coffee and the other needs it, does it make sense?. 

I didn't want to make the images smaller so I could fit a speech balloon, and I only cropped out the lower part of the sentiment later in the process as, at first I wanted it to look like they were leaning against it, or each other.

Colored the images with Tri Blend Markers from Spectrum Noir.

Matted the panel and adhered it to a cardbase.

White gel pen for the eyes.

You can find the digis in the Whimsy Store:

Caramel Coffee: https://whimsystamps.com/collections/newest-digital/products/caramel-coffee-digital-stamp

and Caramel Ignores: https://whimsystamps.com/collections/newest-digital/products/caramel-ignores-digital-stamp

#Whimsystamps  #Digistamps  #Handmadecard #cardmaker #designteam #CASCard  #CopicColoring #CardsbyMaaike  #DustinPike #DustinPikeDraws #Tri-Blend #SpectrumNoir #BirthdayCard

 

 

 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment