Friday 1 March 2024

AAA Card Challenges March: Geometric #59


Hello, this month we play with Geometric shapes on your birthday cards.

For my card I first went blobs, liked it but then I realized organic shapes aren't geometric..so onwards...My second card looks a lot like the end result, but I can't stand the look of it, so onto the third and final version.

I've inkblended rectangles with Distress ink Lost Shadow, then laid circles on top, And As Distress  inks are transparent, you can see the shapes underneath, something I loved about my organic blobs.

I've used  Wilted Violet, Picked Raspberry, Mustard Seed, Mowed Lawn and Mermaid lagoon.

The sentiment is from Clearly Besotted Brushed Greetings II and I stamped it with Versafine Clair ink Morning Mist.

Splattered with a bit of black metallic ink, Ok not perfect circles but I needed something organic  and a bit of shine. I think the circles look like floating Planets


 To play along the AAA Birthday Card Challenge, see this.

 





#AAABirthdaycards  #AAABirthdayCardchallenge #birthdayChallenge #birthdayCard #Blogchallenge #SSS20YearsOfDistress

 #Handmadecard  #Cardmakers  #Designteam  #Blogspotchallenge 

#inkblending   #guestdesigner #challengewinner  


6 comments:

  1. Love the way you added shades n highlights to those circles.. It takes those flat circles to next level

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card Maaike. The dark rectangles really make the circles pop and they do look like they are floating. Have a great weekend. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  3. However you got there, it's fantastic as always! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, Love, Love! This is SO beautiful, Maaike, the colours, the design..... WOW! xx

    ReplyDelete