Tuesday 27 February 2024

"Happy" Birthday?


 Hello, today I've used the new Whimsy Stamps Digi: Caramel's Happy Day..

I printed it with a sentiment "Smile, it's your day" but my printer prints on a slant and when you cut out things it's OK, but on a cardpanel?

I colored the image with alcohol markers and cut him out. I gave him a 5 o'clock shadow as if he's not shaved, I think it's a him ;-)

For the background I"ve masked of a strip on the cardbase and inkblended a Distress ink rainbow with: Candied Apple, Spiced Marmalade, Mustard Seed, Twisted Citron, Mermaid Lagoon and WIlted VIolet. Matched the white bits I didn't cut out on the image with the cardbase, also the balloon, rests exactly on the yellow behind...kind of on purpose ;-).

The sentiment I stamped with Versafine Black ink and it's from the Whimsy Stamps Simple Sentiment Strips set.


You can find the  digi in the Whimsy Store here:  https://whimsystamps.com/collections/newest-digital/products/caramels-happy-day-digital-stamp


And the Simple Sentiment Strip clear set here: https://whimsystamps.com/products/simple-sentiment-strips-clear-stamps?_pos=2&_sid=58d940587&_ss=r

#Whimsystamps  #Digistamps  #Handmadecard #cardmaker #designteam #CASCard  #CopicColoring #CardsbyMaaike  #DustinPike #DustinPikeDraws #Tri-Blend #SpectrumNoir #BirthdayCard #SSS20YearsOfDistress

 

 

 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment