Thursday 1 February 2024

AAA Birthday Card Challenges February : Heart #58

Hello, this month we're all about Hearts  on Birthday Cards, probably because it's Valentine's but I didn't know how to implement it. 

In the end I came up with a Diecut Heart window (Marianne Design CR1351 and I cut it from a cardpanel.

Traced the opening onto the cardbase and inkblended various tones of green Distress ink, like grass or a meadow or just a contrasting color

I stamped the sentiment from Whimsy Stamps ( Simple Sentiment Strips) and then mounted the panel with foamtape and adhered it to the cardbase.

I had some of these diecuts left over from  a color challenge I entered last year and thought I could tuck those into the corner, so I did.



To play along the AAA Birthday Card Challenge, see this.

 

#AAABirthdaycards  #AAABirthdayCardchallenge #birthdayChallenge #birthdayCard #Blogchallenge

 #Handmadecard  #Cardmakers  #Designteam  #Blogspotchallenge 

#inkblending   #guestdesigner #challengewinner  

3 comments:

  1. A really beautiful card Maaike. Your ink blended heart is gorgeous and I love your die cuts coming out. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous, bright colored card! Love all that contrast

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. Thank you for your comment on my card. Yes my card is all digitally made using the free heart image from Gecko Galz and digital papers from Gecko Galz.

    ReplyDelete