Friday 2 February 2024

Whimsy Stamps love birds

 Hello today I'd like to show you the Whimsy Stamps Digi: Love Birds

I've printed it and then cut it out and then colored it, not sure why in that order but hey...it worked.

For the back ground I've tried to make a bokeh like effect with the lightest of Distress inks and mini blending tools, then went over it with a stencil I made with circle dies and applied white pigment ink and then splattered with gold metallic spray, let it dry and then mounted the digi on top, just liquid glue.

I've used the sentiment from Yeti for Valentine (a clear set also from Whimsy). I did plan to use the 3rd word "Valentine", but I don't have a need for them, so I thought "happy Day" could be any occasion, maybe a wedding or anniversary or the like.

You can find everything in the Whimsy Store:


Digi:  https://whimsystamps.com/products/love-birds-digital-stamp?_pos=11&_sid=de07b7d9e&_ss=r

Sentiment: https://whimsystamps.com/products/yeti-for-love-clear-stamps?_pos=2&_sid=e37c5d811&_ss=r

No comments:

Post a Comment