Sunday 18 February 2024

AAA Cards Challenge #259: Anything Cas Goes, optional twist is Birthday

 


Hello, this fortnight we have an Anything CAS (Clean and Simple) goes.

If you are undecided you could use the optional twist to steer you in the right direction: Birthday.

I think Anything Goes is very broad and personally I need a little extra to choose.

So I did go to my stash of precolored images and used it for my card: Whimsy Stamps Peeking Panda's. As I colored it a while ago the little strips got bent and so I cut them off. Sentiment is from the same stampset.

Background is inkblended Distress ink: Shaded Lilac, Wilted Violet and Villainous Poison.


To play along the AAA Cards Challenge, see this.

 

#AAAcards #AAACardchallenge #CASChallenge #CASCard #Blogchallenge

#SuperCASchallenge   #Handmadecard  #Cardmakers  #Designteam #Blogspotchallenge 

#inkblending   #guestdesigner #challengewinner  



5 comments:

  1. Your wee panda looks so excited to celebrate, it's a real fun happy image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOORAY for scraps! Adorable little guy with your perfectly ink blended background

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute panda - showing how excited he is to be bringing a birthday message! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete