Wednesday 14 February 2024

Happy Valentine's Day


 Happy Valentine's Day if you celebrate it.

I made this card with the Whimsy digi To the Moon  from the Dustin Pike line.

I didn't add any sentiment as I feel Happy Valentine's day kind of limits the purpose of this card. Now it could be engagement, moving in together or what else you can think of; first Moon travel? I'd like to see that.

I started with the cardbase, and I went full on night sky with it. I've used Distress inks: Blue Print Sketch, Prize Ribbon, Chipped Sapphire and Black Soot. Then splattered with water, white  and gold paint.

I printed the digi and colored it with  alcohol markers, cut it out and mounted it with foamtape.

You can find the digi in the Whimsy Store here:  https://whimsystamps.com/products/to-the-moon-digital-stamp?_pos=4&_sid=8589336f9&_ss=r



#Whimsystamps  #Digistamps  #Handmadecard #cardmaker #designteam #CASCard  #CopicColoring #CardsbyMaaike  #DustinPike #DustinPikeDraws #Tri-Blend-Markers #SpectrumNoirmarkers #ValentinesDaycard

 

 

 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment