Sunday 4 February 2024

AAA Cards Challenge #258: Sketch


 This fortnight we have a sketch for you again, as always you can rotate or flip it as long as we can see it.

I did move the sentiment to the bottom as mine was a trad big and eating onto my white space a lot.

FOr my card I masked off and area and inkblended Distress inks as a kind of sunset. with: Picked Raspberry, Carved Pumpkin, Mustard Seed and Squeezed lemonade, them moved the mask for the grass with Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn.

For my images and sentiment I've used a Happy Little Stampers set: Wish you were here. Stamped the Eiffel tower in  Versafine Morning Mist and the Woman and sentiment in Versafine black ink, just so the Eiffeltower looks further in the distance, but it's all one layer.



To play along the AAA Cards Challenge, see this.

 

#AAAcards #AAACardchallenge #CASChallenge #CASCard #Blogchallenge

#SuperCASchallenge   #Handmadecard  #Cardmakers  #Designteam #Blogspotchallenge 

#inkblending   #guestdesigner #challengewinner  


1 comment:

  1. Awesome blending and the silhouette images are really fun and different, great idea to make the back image a lighter-dark colour too.

    ReplyDelete