Thursday 15 February 2024

New challenge blog: AAA Colourful Challenges

 Hi and welcome to our first (monthly) challenge.

Inspired by our logo and twin sisters ( AAA cas challesn and AAA Birthday) our first challenge is: rainbow colours.

I've chosen to make a polka dot card with Distress inks.

Actually it wasn't my first or second card, but this is what I loved most.
I've used a circle diecut to make masks and applied Distress inks in a fun confetti and festive pattern ( I think)
I've used Candied Apple, Squeezed Lemonade, Twisted Citron, Mermaid Lagoon, Wilted Violet and Picked Raspberry with whatever was left on my inkblending brushes
I then Stamped the sentiment with Versafine black ink, it's from Clearly Besotted (Brushed Greetings 2)
And splattered with Mow Glitter spray ink (and that's how I messed up #1 and #2)



Please come and join us, our challenges will start on the 15th of every month and run till the 14th of the next.
You don't have to make cards, the occasion is also up to you as long as we can see the colours. a neutral skin color, black or brown for maybe a critter to go with your cards is fine, so are scrapbook layouts and atc  per example.

To play along, see this


1 comment: