Tuesday 6 February 2024

Coffee Devil


 Hello, there's new digis in the Whimsy store and they're all fabulous!

I started my morning, not with coffee, but with coloring one: Coffee Devil. The sentiment is based on a meme or t-shirt I saw once. I can't remember the wording cos I haven't had my coffee yet ;-)

I don't really do Valentine and if you'r elike me, these digis are perfect for you.

I prepped the image in Photoshop, printed it and colored it with Tri Blend Markers this time and I did go for pink clothes and coffe cup ;-)

Adhered the panel to a cardbase.

You can find the newset digis in the Whimsy Store: 

https://whimsystamps.com/collections/newest-digital

This specific one: https://whimsystamps.com/collections/newest-digital/products/coffee-devil-digital-stamp


#Whimsystamps  #Digistamps  #Handmadecard #cardmaker #designteam #CASCard  #CopicColoring #CardsbyMaaike  #DustinPike #DustinPikeDraws #Tri-Blend-Markers #SpectrumNoirmarkers #AntiValentine

 

 

 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment