Friday 15 March 2024

AAA Colourful Challenge #2

 

Hello, this month our challenge  badge is all about violets, and I did go quite literal on that.

I diecut the violets from Marianne Design (LR0649) and coloured them with Distress ink (whatever was left on my ink blending brushes)

 The gate (CR1648), the Grass (LR0360),  the circle for the background mask ( CR1543) are all Marianne Design too.

With the circle I made a mask for the cardbase and I applied Distress inks (Villainous Poison and Wilted Violet ;-) ) #SSS20YearsOfDistress  Splattered with water and gold paint.

Sentiment is from Whimsy Stamps (Simple Sentiment Strips) and I stamped it in Memento Bamboo Leaves Green.

I then adhered everything to the cardbase with liquid glue or foam tape where needed.


T o  play along the AAA Colourful Card, see this

1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful and delicate card, Maaike! I love it! xx

    ReplyDelete