Sunday 10 March 2024

Is it St. Patrick's Day yet?

 Hello,  today I'm using the new Whimsy Stamps Dig: Caramel Beer and it gave me St. Patrick's Day Vibes; so my main color is green.

I printed the digi and colored it with alcohol markers and as I wasn't about to cut around all the bubbles and hearts I tried to disguise it  by matching it with the background.


The background is Distress inks I applied through a mask I made , it's a Barba Papa blob like shape.

The sentiment I printed at the same time and cut out, mounted both the image and sentiment with foamtape and adhered it to the cardbase.

 You can find the digi in the Whimsy Store here: https://whimsystamps.com/collections/newest-digital/products/caramel-beer-digital-stamp


#Whimsystamps  #Digistamps  #Handmadecard #cardmaker #designteam #CASCard  #CopicColoring #CardsbyMaaike  #DustinPike #DustinPikeDraws #Tri-Blend #SpectrumNoir #St.Patrick’sDay  #SSS20YearsOfDistress

 

 

 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment