I started by stamping the images onto Crafter's Companion Neenah paper. I've never seen this before, but the sentiments are attached to the images, and I only wanted the images, so I cut them off, carefully.
I cut a panel 1cm smaller than the card base and die cut the windows.
I then traced the openings onto the card base and stamped the sentiment with Versafine onyx black ink.
I masked off the areas around the window openings and erased the pencil line. I intended to do some ink blending, but decided the "swipe" the ink pads across the card base, much quicker ;-).
Then I sprayed the card base with Shimmer spritz in the frost variety for a pearlescent effect.
I colored the critters with Spectrum Noir markers, mounted the panel with foam tape and placed the little image, in and outside the windows, popping them up with foam tape where needed. The little bubbles I attached with some mini home made glue dots.
I understand the Inkadinkado set might no longer be available, but similar images are widely available. It's an oldie but goodie after all ;-)
Post a Comment