Sunday 12 May 2019

AAA Cards Challenge #140: Up to One Third + Bright Colours. With video

This fortnight our challenge is to use only 1/3 of our surface + the optional twist to use bright colours.

Our sponsor is Joy Clair.

For my card I've used a sentiment I made in Photoshop. I came across it on the Internet and liked is a lot.I think a rainbow is as brightly coloured as things come.

To make my rainbow I used the Stripetastic stamp from Your Next stamp.
It has 27 stripes and so I did 4 and 3 of each colour of the rainbow. I had to stamp it a few times as it was a new stamp, but with a Stamper's Friend it's easy. I've used
Memento inks: Lady Bug, Tangelo, Dandelion, Pear Tart, Bamboo Leaves,
Danube Blue and Paris Dusk for my rainbow, but any bright colors you have will do.

Added a few enamel dots, some glittery,  along the rainbow.
For more information or to play along the AAA Cards Challenge, see this.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Maaike and I love your sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like there was quite of bit of mathematics involved in creating your card! Looks amazing Maaike!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love rainbows & your sentiment is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your fun, rainbow stripes. =) Tracie

    ReplyDelete