Saturday 18 May 2019

I'm a lamp

The Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge is: Stitches, showcasing Art Impressions.

For my Card I used an alcohol ink background I made earlier with Ranger alcohol inks.
To show it I used a Stitched circle die and made a window in a cardpanel.

On the cardpanel I stamped the sentiment from Art Impressions (catastrophe set).
I've used Versafine Clair ink.
For the cat I'veI've used the same set, but on the Crafter's Companion Neenah paper  with My Favorite Things Extreme black ink and cut them out. I've used my Scan N Cut for the speech bubble as I think that's the funnest sentiment with that stamp. Colored the cat with Spectrum Noir triblend markers.

Then I mounted the cardpanel with foamtape and also the cat where needed.

I thought of this set because a cat with a collar is usually to keep them off stitches, but there was no sentiment with stitches, but yeah, you get the idea ;-)

For more information on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, see this.

No comments:

Post a Comment