Wednesday 22 May 2019

Smarties

The Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge is a mood board and on it are Smarties. I've always loved the purple in the mix, such a pretty color.

The Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge is to use a stencil.
For my card I  made a stencil of all those dots or Smarties with circle dies.
Then masked them off one by one and applied Distress Oxide inks (Wilted Violet, Picked Raspberry, Twisted Citron, Squeezed Lemonade, Carved Pumpkin and Mermaid lagoon)
I shaded them a little, like the Mermaid lagoon with Chipped Sapphire and the Twisted citron with Mowed Lawn, but  I don't have all the 60 colors, so done where I can ;-)

Then I grabbed the Concord & 9th Butterfly Beauty to stamp the solid Butterflies with Versafine Clair Nocturne ink.

The sentiment is from Carlijn Design (gefeliciteerd) and I've also Used the Nocturne ink.
The added a few enamel dots.

For more information on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, see this.
For more information on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, see this.

1 comment:

  1. I love the simplicity of this, but you've also managed to use lots of yummy bright, bold colours, giving it a joy all of its own. Beautiful.
    Cath x

    ReplyDelete