Thursday 30 May 2019

Postcard from Paris

well a Polaroid I suppose ;-)..
I made this card for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: frame it and the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: anything goes, showcasing Gina K products. But I have none.

For my card I used the Your Next Stamp set called Photo Booth, stampe dit with MFT Extreme black ink onto Crafter's Companion Neenah Paper and colored it with my markers, then cut it out.

At first I looked at other images as these were a bit small for  the Sugar Pea Design Polaroid Journal card. But then I saw this one that looks like theire photobombing my Paris scene. That's a diecutI made with the Marianne Design LR0368, but there's many

similar ones around.

I traced the outside of the polaroid card on the remainder of the Neenah paper and inkblended the sky with Versamagic inks.
Mounted the frame with thin strips offoamtape and adhered the sky. then more foamtaoe to raise the Polaroid off the cardbase. Smile isalso fromt he same die set and I just used the same blackcard as for the Eiffel tower border.


For more information on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, see this.
For more information on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, see this.

No comments:

Post a Comment