Wednesday 1 May 2019

Camo embossing

Well I call it camo as in camouflage clothes as it's a lot of different colored patches.
I  made it for the 10th birthday for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Happy birthday, showcasing Simon Says Stamp exclusive products.


For my Card I diecut the SSS circle of leaves from a cardpanel and stamped the SSS sentiment from  Birthday Balloons with Versafine Clair ink.
Mounted the panel with teeny bits of foamtape.
For the background I used something I call camo embossing. Not sure it's a proper technique or if it has a different name.But essentially I applied Versamark ink on the cardbase, sprinkled little hills of embossing
powder. I re use the overflow, so the pinks are a mystery. It;s all Wow embossing powders.
New ones I've used are: black Magic, Hercules, Fairy Dust and Carroussel. I tap off the excess and heat set it. Mounted the panel on top.

For more information on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, see this.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Maaike! I love the background you've created behind the die cut, it looks so pretty.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge & for sharing your SSS exclusive product with us
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete