Saturday 11 May 2019

high tea

I made this card for best friend. It will include a giftcard for a high tea, so I thought the stamps were perfect and she really deserves it.
Pink is her favourite color too,so I foresee a big hit.

The Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge is: for a special lady, showcasing Altenew.

I only have one Altenew set and don't know how to incorporate it to be honest.
The Less is More challenge is: Beverages.

For my card I stamped these images from Craft Sensations with SSS intense black ink and colored them with my Spectrum Noir markers, then cut them out and mounted them on the cardbase.


I stamped the sentiment with Versafine onyx black ink.
Added a few matching matte enamel dots to complete the scene.


For more information on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, see this.
For more information on the Less is More Challenge, see this.






















                                                          Update June 16th:

4 comments:

  1. Super make, love the simplicity and colours used

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfectly CAS, I love that this is for a High Tea. I'm sure your friend will enjoy both :) Thanks so much for playing along at Less Is More xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny, I used the same stamps from this set! Love your pink version!
    Rosi x

    ReplyDelete