Saturday 18 May 2019

Rainbow beers= Happy hour

Well I thought so, I was given a sample of Grapefruit beer last week, and I've seen raspberry and other flavours, so I thought there could be a rainbow of beers out there. I do not drink the stuff, so I don't care ha ha.

I've used the Fast food die set from Yvonne Creations' Big Guys series. There's also a hamburger in there, perfect for the 4th of July? I die cut the glasses from acetate to make it look more like glass,the rest is card stock.

Anyway I made this card for the Simon Says Monday Challenge: Happy Hour.

For the sentiment I've used Simon Says Stamp Birthday Balloons and I stamped it with Versafine Clair ink.


I masked off a banner on the card base and applies Distress Oxide Hickory Smoke and splattered it with water for the bubbles in the beer effect, but the glasses kinda cover all of that.

I raised some of the glasses with foam tape and some I just attached with tape runner, so I could tuck the handles on the other beer mugs.

For more information on the Simon Say Stamp Monday Challenge, see this.




Edited may 24th:

1 comment:

  1. fabulous card Maaike :-) I love the rainbow of beers!! I do like beer, not the flavoured ones but good ol' british ales ;-) I wish I didn't though! it is very fattening 😂 Love this die!! :-)

    Congratulations you have won the $50 voucher on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.
    Please email us.
    simonsayschallenge@hotmail.com

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete