Sunday 3 September 2023

AAA Card Challenges #248: Add a tag or ticket


 Hello, this fortnight we'd like you to add a tag or ticket to a Clean and Simple Card.

My ticket is from Tiim Holtz ( Ideology  #TH93958) and it may or may not be a tad too big, I wanted it to look like a circus ticket and later as if the Elephant is holding it.

The Elephant is from My Favorite Things The Greatest Show set and I stamped it with MFT Extreme Black ink and colored it with Copics, cut it out with the matching dieset.

For the background I masked off a triangle, I thought could be a spotlight, there's a sentiment that would suit that too, but I wanted to reinforce the circus ticket idea, so I went with  another sentiment from the set.



For my spotlight I've used Distress inks, Squeezed Lemonade, Mustard Seed, Fossilized Amber and  Spiced Marmalade), then splattered it with metallic watercolors in matching colors, so they would catch the light and reflect it.

Stamped the sentiment with Versafine ink and glued the elements on top, mounted the Elephant with foamtape.


To enter your card for this challenge, see this.

No comments:

Post a Comment